Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Portfolio Final Post

My idea for my portfolio was to have a single scrolling page that focused on showing my work and telling everyone about myself and my skills. The links in the menu will take you to the different parts of the website and the menu is fixed so that the menu can be accessed from anywhere. The first thing I wanted people to see was information about myself so that they could see who I am. I then wanted to create a portfolio section that had my recent work in images that when you hovered over them would bring up a link to the site and give a little bit of information on the site. The thing I wanted to end with was contact information. If I used social media I would link those in the contact but my email, phone, and blogger are the only ones I have currently. Coming up with the idea was not too hard because I wanted a single scrolling page anyways and looking at the different portfolio websites gave me ideas for content in my portfolio.

My page is not finished because I spent a day working on my english final and others days working on late chemistry homework. I got the single page scrolling and the hover on the images going. I did not get much of my content in and the nav bar is still a bit wonky. I will probably continue working on this outside of class after break.

No comments:

Post a Comment